We are thrilled your community has decided to join the Smart Gigabit Communities (SGC) network!
As an SGC, your community has made a commitment to leverage next-generation network technologies to develop transformative gigabit applications and to share those applications with your fellow SGC members. Through these efforts, you will participate in creating a sustainable application development ecosystem for smart cities.
We’re here to help.
US Ignite has developed a series of materials for new SGCs with information on how to get started. Several documents are linked below detailing how to put an effective SGC team together and how to start generating new gigabit applications. Still have questions? For more information, contact Meghan Histand.
- Selecting Community and Technical Leaders
- Steering Committee Best Practices
- Technical Best Practices, Part 1
- Technical Best Practices, Part 2
- How to Generate Gigabit Applications
- Conducting a Reverse Pitch, Part 1
- Conducting a Reverse Pitch, Part 2
Or, to download the complete playbook as one large file, click here.